[mrtg] Moving .rrd from one server to another

gobind basmall gbasmall at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 19 13:06:01 MEST 2004

Hi,
I have been running my MRTG-RRD with 14all in windows environment.I would like to move the entire setup to another server class machine.I have freshly installed MRTG,RRD and integrated it with 14all.cgi.
The question is
a)Will i be able to generate graphs based on .rrd files from the old machine,if i appropriately store in the path. ie generate graphs ten days back,since iam copying .rrd files from the other machine.

thanks in advance
Gobind