[mrtg] Line Code and Path violations- 2611 PRI router

Tim Reimers tim.reimers at asheville.k12.nc.us
Mon Jul 19 16:15:08 MEST 2004

Hi everyone-

I have a Cisco 2611 router that runs two ISDN PRIs for me-

I'd like to monitor the PRIs for Line Code and Path violations...

I know it can be done- there's another VOIP contact I know who's doing
this- unfortunately, he's out of town for the summer...so I can't just
get his (and it's a 3640 anyhow)

Does anyone know the OIDS for this?
I've tried checking the Cisco website but their discussions don't go
that deep, and also assume you're trying to use CiscoWorks or some other
package in which you don't need to know the OIDs...

Tim Reimers
Asheville City Schools IT
tim.reimers(at)asheville(dot)k12(dot)nc(dot)us
828-255-5304x374