[mrtg] Re: MRTG not using subdirs

Britt Tabor Britt_Tabor at Jabil.com
Tue Jul 20 21:53:35 MEST 2004

Here is a copy of the cfgmaker.sh that I run. When I run I get no erros or
complaints but when I start mrtg it just throws all the files into the
parent dir and does NOT use the subdirs but they are created?

cfgmaker                            \

      --global "WorkDir: /var/www/mrtg/servers"       \

      --global "IconDir: /images"         \

      --global "RunAsDaemon: Yes"         \

      --global "Interval: 5"              \

      --noreversedns                      \