[mrtg] Re: [rrd-users] Re: Pre-generate graphs with MRTG/RRD setup

michael t. anderson lists2 at fadedforce.com
Fri Jun 4 08:19:38 MEST 2004

I am using OpenBSD 3.4 with Apache compiled with mod_perl, and have 768MB of
RAM. I am using an IDE hard drive. I have enabled soft updates, which
improves disk performance, but that's about it. I still would like to find a
way to generate the graphs every 5 minutes instead of on the fly with 14all.
I hope that someone can tell me how to do that.

Thank you.