[mrtg] Monitor CRC & Framing Errors

hdevito at qwest.net hdevito at qwest.net
Sat Jun 5 10:24:00 MEST 2004

Hi,  I wuld like to monitor CRC and Framing errors on the serial ports of 1720 routers.  I have 11 1720's and 21 Serial ports (T1's) that I need to monitor.  It would be great to just to browse to a webpage and check for errors rather than log in to each router.  I tried using the CRC template off somix.com.  MRTG creates the graphs and looks like it's querying the routers, but no data is displayed.  Anyone that could help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.