[mrtg] Re: MRTG on FreeBSD (fwd)

Kamil Fabian daryl at k3.vol.cz
Mon Jun 7 11:04:19 MEST 2004

Probably I need to be more specific.
MRTG gets correct values and save it into log also correctly. Problem appearing
in the moment, when mrtg trying to draw a graph. The problem with counters we
have fixed by compiling a new mrtg. But the last step won't let me sleep at
night :o))) Question is, if Your advices are still relevant. Is the problem in
counters (i don't think so), or in specific libraries used for drawing graphs ?
I'm not really sure about that.

Kamil Fabian

IP Network Engineer
Czech On Line, a.s