[mrtg] Re: Another round of bandwidth billing

Eric Brander Eric_Mailing_List at rednarb.com
Fri Jun 11 14:28:27 MEST 2004

Max Clark wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am sure that there are a ton of sites (I know I have) that have
> tweaked mrtg to be used for bandwidth usage billing. My question is
> this... what is the better way?
>
> Does anyone know of any software project/commercial software that exists
> soley for the collection of usage data via snmp and spits out usage reports?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Max

Try google. Somehow I don't think you'll get much response on an MRTG
list looking for a product other than MRTG. I could be wrong though...
perhaps there's a list out there titled "Something Other Than MRTG List"
you could join and post to. (Be sure and ask questions about MRTG there
so that you can confuse those members as well)

Eric Brander