[mrtg] Re: Network peak monitoring..

Collen Blijenberg <MLHJ> systeembeheer at hermanjordan.nl
Mon Jun 14 08:57:52 MEST 2004

Well mrtg updates every 5min, so yeah within the every 5min.
so i would like both average speed in 5min and top-speed in 5min.
isn't there a way to make this happen ??
like an special .MIB file within snmp, or a diff.
way to querty snmp ??

this must be done before i guess, like when you have
a share i-net line and you whish to monitor your top speed.
ea. let say you have a 4mbit line, shared with 10 people..
wouldn't it be nice to know what your top speed's are ??
plus you can see, howmany other users are online..!
Collen Blijenberg   (Montessori Lyceum Herman Jordan)