[mrtg] Re: please help - Re: Re: Monitor CRC & Framing Errors

Hans Dekker hans.dekker.ext at juntadeandalucia.es
Thu Jun 17 11:12:29 MEST 2004

Create a dir with all the mib's you need, up to the highest level, like
the Etherlike-MIB. I Don't know what you'll need to complete the
OID-path for Cisco's.

Then put the follwing command in your config file to let mrtg pick up
the MIB you want to use for the OID to monitor:

LoadMIBs: C:\usr\mibs\<your mib 1 with extension>,C:\usr\mibs\<your mib
2 with extension>

This one is used on a WinXP box. For Unix you'll need other path formats.

Good luck.