[mrtg] Re: No average in Day??

Nejaa Halcyon nejaa at racc2000.com
Thu Jun 17 19:15:37 MEST 2004

One option I can present to you Daniel is WithPeak. This will add the
maximum five minute average that was obtained within the polling
interval (30 min, 2 hr, 1 day).

Quoth the man page: (never more!  -Poe)

[...snip...]
By default the graphs only contain the average values of the monitored
variables - normally the transfer rates for incoming and outgoing
traffic. The following option instructs mrtg to display the peak 5
minute values in the [w]eekly, [m]onthly and [y]early graph. In the
example we define the monthly and the yearly graph to contain peak as
well as average values.

Examples:

 WithPeak[ezwf]: ym

Hope that helps,