[mrtg] getlog.pl to monitor two instances

Daniel C danielnwa at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 18 21:26:55 MEST 2004

Is it possible to monitor two performance counters
with Getlog.pl?  For example, this is what I would
like to be able to graph on one single graph

Target[TCPReset]: `perl getlog.pl
d:\Perflogs\ISA01.csv "\\local\TCPv4\Connections
Reset"`&`perl getlog.pl d:\Perflogs\ISA01.csv
"\\local\TCPv4\Connections
Failures"`

As of the moment, when I run the config file with this
target, MRTG is only logging the Connections Failures
and not both.

Any help is greatly appreciated.  Thanks