[mrtg] Re: CISCO GRE Tunnels

Francis McPhail Francis.McPhail at blueapache.com
Thu Jun 17 23:54:32 MEST 2004

Thanks for the feedback! Much appreciated.. Turned out it was something
stupid on my behalf. I did not set the MaxBytes figure in the MRTG
config file for the device high enough. The cfgmaker put in a value
which was way too low put it up to something in the line of
10000000000000 and all is well.

Cheers,
Francis.