[mrtg] Re: myrouters & PIX

Pierce, Stevan stevan.pierce at tmhp.com
Mon Jun 21 22:14:51 MEST 2004

I am running the latest version of MRTG along with Perl from
ActiveState, all on a Win32 platform.  When I update my myrouters file
thru the autoupdate process, my PIX Firewall will not import into MRTG.

When I look at the CFG file that is created, all looks good, leaving me
wondering what is wrong.  I can even run the ConfigMaker and the CFG
file is created with no problems, but my device still does not import
into MRTG.

Any suggestions?

Stevan

Btw-I am receiving the following error when updating the myrouters.txt
file, some devices import and others don't.  For example, AS5350 has no
issues importing while the PIX does.

Priming /mrtg/mrtg/bin/10.30.1.2.cfg ...

Possible precedence problem on bitwise | operator at
c:/mrtg/mrtg/bin\..\lib\mrtg2/BER.pm line 619.