[mrtg] Re: How to measure Network Utilisation Percentage in MRTG

Eric Brander Eric_Mailing_List at rednarb.com
Tue Jun 22 14:02:07 MEST 2004

Meng Keng Lee wrote:

> Hello,
> To see what value it will produce I set the ThreshMaxO[A2RT01.Fa4_0_0.load]:0% and run a perl script to show the current parameter value.
>
> But the value I get is 26052.2781666667 and 5179.73132222222. Both value are definitely not below 100%
>
> Any help on this?

Have you set a Threshdir global setting?  I think it may be required.
That's the folder where a file will be created when a threshold is
crossed. The next time MRTG runs and it sees that a threshold is crossed
again, it first checks in that folder to see if it was crossed already
and if so it skips running the ThreshProgx[] script.

HTH,

Eric Brander