[mrtg] Re: MRTG Graphs fuzzy/blurred

Alex van den Bogaerdt alex at ergens.op.het.net
Wed Jun 23 11:56:14 MEST 2004

On Wed, Jun 23, 2004 at 10:30:37AM +0100, Brian Foster wrote:
> Hi Alex,
>
> Thanks for your response
>
> It's the PNG image that is blurred, I've saved the image as a bmp file and
> that gets around the issue.

Good for you.  I didn't ask if you have a workaround.  I asked if it
is only MRTG-images that get blurred, or _any_ PNG images.

In other words: _is_ this an MRTG issue or is this a M$ issue.

Alex
--
I ask you to respect any "Reply-To" and "Mail-Follow-Up" headers.  If
you reply to me off-list, you'd better tell me you're doing so.  If