[mrtg] Re: "Max Speed" - bits instead of Bytes?

Makai József jozsef.makai at siemens.com
Wed Jun 23 14:43:47 MEST 2004

Hi,

>From cfgmaker documentation:

--global ``bla: abc''

Use this to add global options to the generated config file. You can call
--global several times to add multiple options. The line will appear in the
configuration just before the config for the next router appearing on the
command line.

 --global "workdir: /home/mrtg"

If you want some default Options you might want to put

 --global "options[_]: growright,bits"

Specifying --global after the last router on the command line will create a
line in the configuration file which will appear after all the routers.

Jozsef