[mrtg] Re: "Max Speed" - bits instead of Bytes?

Ewald Jenisch a at jenisch.at
Wed Jun 23 17:26:09 MEST 2004

On Wed, Jun 23, 2004 at 03:16:36PM +0200, taventia at damm.es wrote:

> Try append this option when you do the cfg file
>
> Options[_]: bits
>
> For exemple:
>
> perl ..\bin\cfgmaker --global "Language: Spanish" --global "Workdir: C:
> \Inetpub\wwwroot\mrtg" --global "Options[_]: growright, bits, unknaszero"
> --output %2.cfg %1@%2

Hi,

Thanks for the info, but the "Options...bits" only changes the
graphics, i.e. they display bits instead of bytes.

What I'm looking for though is that "Max Speed", which is generated
from cfgmaker as part of every .html-page presents values as kBytes
like the following line from one of my configs generated by cfgmaker:

   <TR><TD>Max Speed:</TD>  <TD>1250.0 kBytes/s</TD></TR>

So when I use "Options...bits" I've got the graphics displayed with
bits and the .html-page displays "Max Speed... kBytes/s" :-(

Best regards,
-ewald