[mrtg] mrtg on multiple interface device

Sam Njenga sam at intersatafrica.com
Fri Mar 5 11:55:42 MET 2004

Hi all

I would like to know if mrtg can display the interfaces of a device (
eth0, eth1 ,eth2 ) separately rather than having them all under one
page.that means even the directories should be different. eg.
/www/stats/eth0 , /www/stats/eth1 ......and so on.
I use the script mrtg-create found on the internet and everytime I use it
all the interfaces are displayed under the same dir :-(

I am a newbie so a detailed explanation or or urls will be highly
appreciated.
Thanks
Sam

Sam Njenga