[mrtg] New user of MRTG, Help :)

lamchahab youssef youssef_lamchahab at yahoo.fr
Tue Mar 16 11:45:04 MET 2004

Hi
I am a new user of MRTG, in fact I work on a project of migration towards voice over IP, the first stages of this project consists at the study of the use of the band-width, this is why I thought to use MRTG. my problem it is that I am in front of a large WAN, formed from several routers on the backbone level , as well as other routers of level 1 (router attached to backbones routers ) and routers of level 2 etc... I must study the use of the band-width on several routers of this WAN from a machine connected to a LAN which is connected to this WAN.
In fact my question relates to my machine: what  must it check of the conditions (Processeur , RAM...), so that MRTG can collect all information necessary from the routers. if someone has an idea I will be grateful to him :)
and thank you in advance:),