[mrtg] Re: rrd/cgi

Steve Shipway s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz
Mon Mar 22 21:44:51 MET 2004

>The line in my cgi regarding the rrd path is:
>
># EDIT THIS to reflect all your MRTG config files
>
>BEGIN { @config_files = qw (c:\test\2924\10.136.133.42_1.rrd);

I think this should indicate your MRTG config files, not your RRD database
files (as the above comment tells you).  Eg,

BEGIN { @config_files = qw (c:\mrtg\config\*.cfg);

but I may be wrong... (can it be a wildcard?  Should the backstrokes be
escaped?)

Steve

---
Steve Shipway: ITSS, University of Auckland
Email: s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz  Web: http://www.steveshipway.org/
** We can only discover new oceans when we have the **
** courage to lose sight of the shore.              **

-- Type: text/x-vcard
-- Size: 155 bytes