[mrtg] Too many dos windows open...any better way?

Jason Humes jhumes at acs.on.ca
Wed Mar 24 14:41:05 MET 2004

Hi
We run MRTG and use one config file for each device which we graph, and thus
one dos box is open for each config file running in daemon mode....this
totals about 45 dos windows open and its tough to manage this number of
windows...is there any better way of doing this?  Sometime I need to find a
particular instance of MRTG in which I've got to hover my mouse over every
window until the config file name pops up and then I can stop the graphing
or whatever.  Thanks

Jason