[mrtg] Re: A noobie Question!!

Tony Stevenson tony at pc-tony.com
Mon Mar 29 03:01:56 MEST 2004

Sorry.

I clicked the wrong bloody button. I cannot wait for my new Linux
desktop.get rid of this MS Junk!

..

/usr/local/mrtg-2/bin/mrtg /home/mrtg/cfg/10.0.0.1.cfg

/usr/local/mrtg-2/bin/mrtg /home/mrtg/cfg/10.0.0.2.cfg

/usr/local/mrtg-2/bin/mrtg /home/mrtg/cfg/10.0.0.3.cfg

/usr/local/mrtg-2/bin/mrtg /home/mrtg/cfg/10.0.0.4.cfg

When this is run, it only produces output for the first device.  All of the
CFG files were made with cfgmaker,

All of these routers have exactly the same config, except the IP Information
is different.

I am confused.  If I add a shebang to the script it fails.  If I add a shell
(such as  /bin/sh) at the start of the line then MRTG throws up all sorts of
wonderful errors.]
I have commented out the majority of my configs to enable me to test this
setup much more quickly..

Any help is greatly appreciated..

OS : Debian (Woody)

MRTG : 2.10.13

Perl : 5.6.1

Please, I have very few hairs left now!!!

Many Thanks

Tony

  _____