[mrtg] Monitoring diskspace - newbie question.

piero at news.fb.se piero at news.fb.se
Mon Mar 29 15:04:46 MEST 2004

Hi all experts.

Been configing and indexing like a maniac for a month with mrtg and i
absolutly love it! I have only made cfgs with standard in & outs
monitoring and now i want to take it to another level.

I have been succesfully installing and configuring snmp for Mac OS X
and now i want to monitor discspace with a nice graph. Im not sure
exactly how to do this so any helpful hints or simple examples would be
great! And yes, i have been reading the man-pages but i need some
pointers to get started in the right direction so be gentle..

Thanks in advance!