[mrtg] Re: filtering _vlxxx

Tim Sheets TSheets at illinois.net
Mon May 3 20:46:31 MEST 2004

Andrew,

The example from the cfgmaker doc works well.

'--if-filter=($default_iftype && $if_admin)'

I have these filtered out, so am not sure what the type number is for
the VLANs off the top of my head.  You can find it in the top of the
page that is generated, or in the .cfg file that is built before
filtering it out.

As an example, if you wanted to filter out ATM sub interfaces and
frame-relay, you could use:
'--if-filter=($if_type!=134 && $if_type!=32)'

You may also want to do some other checking like $if_ok, $if_admin,
etc...

Good Luck!

Tim