[mrtg] Re: configure mrtg for a 1000M network router

Tim Sheets TSheets at illinois.net
Wed May 12 19:57:01 MEST 2004

                   Specify default SNMP options to be appended to all
                   routers following.  Individual fields can be empty.
                   Routers following might override some or all of the
                   options given to --snmp-options.

So, in the cfgmaker line include --snmp-options=:::::2

or, directly in the .cfg file:

 Target[ezwf]: 2:public at router1:::::2

HTH

Tim