[mrtg] Re: Newbie Question

Matthews,Rebecca * (RMATTHEW) RMATTHEW at arinc.com
Thu May 13 14:51:58 MEST 2004

1)  Keep in mind your weekly graphs are 30 min averages, where as your
hourly graphs are 5 min averages, so the graphs will not necessarily reflect
the exact same numbers for highs and lows.  It looks like you only have a
few points that are above 10k, the rest of the time your traffic is very
little, so your averages for the weekly graph will be lower than your
hourly.

2) It will show the traffic that passes thru the interface.

Hope this helps!

-RM