[mrtg] Win 2003 Web Edition monitoring

Jason Kuhlman jkuhlman at co.macon.il.us
Thu May 13 19:40:29 MEST 2004

Sorry for the cross posting

I am having problems monitoring a Win 2003 Webserver edition using
performance monitor and getlog.pl script with MRTG.  I know from working
with 2K boxes that spaces and '_' aren't really liked.  I can run the
perl d:\mrtg\bin\getlog.pl D:\perflogs\server.csv
"\\DEVELOPMENT\Memory\Available MBytes" from the command line and the
numbers come back OK.  have changes been make that the getlog.pl file has to
be change to read something.  I am at a loss here

thanks for the help

here is my config file:
WorkDir: D:\Website\mrtg\
EnableIPv6: no
Title[development]:\\development\Processor(_Total)\% Processor Time
Pagetop[development]: <H1>\\development\Processor(_Total)\% Processor
Time</H1>
MaxBytes[development]: 100
Options[development]: gauge, nopercent,growright
Target[development]: `perl d:\mrtg\bin\getlog.pl D:\perflogs\server.csv
"\\DEVELOPMENT\Memory\Available MBytes"`
YLegend[development]: " "
ShortLegend[development]:
LegendO[development]:
LegendI[development]:
Legend2[development]:
Legend1[development]:

Here is my csv file:
"(PDH-CSV 4.0) (Central Daylight Time)(300)","\\DEVELOPMENT\Memory\Available
MBytes"
"05/13/2004 11:19:02.771","61"
"05/13/2004 11:24:02.773","85"
"05/13/2004 11:29:02.774","86"