[mrtg] Re: 14all.cgi & Graph legend incorrect [Virus checked]

Steve Shipway s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz
Tue May 25 23:05:43 MEST 2004

This problem also periodically affects routers2.cgi in my tests here.  I am
fairly sure it is a bug in the rrdtool libraries in the section that
calculates the interfavs for the y-axis ticks, but I have been unable to
prove this so far (I've reported it to Tobi, but understandably he'd like a
few more specifics on the problem).
Try updating to the latest RRDTool perl libraries, or alternatively,
downgrade your perl RRD libraries to about v33 or so.  Might fix it.

Steve

---
Steve Shipway: ITSS, University of Auckland
Email: s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz  Web: http://www.steveshipway.org/
** We can only discover new oceans when we have the **
** courage to lose sight of the shore.              **

>http://www.blut.kommt-fett.de/mrtg1.png
>http://www.blut.kommt-fett.de/mrtg2.png
>
>Here are two graphs. One Graph ist correct with the y-axis
>legend and one is wrong. Does anyone know this problem?

-- Type: text/x-vcard
-- Size: 155 bytes