[mrtg] Re: Graphing an ATM Interface for DSL traffic

Alex van den Bogaerdt alex at ergens.op.het.net
Mon Nov 15 10:39:10 MET 2004

> Hello,
>   I am a MRTG newbie. I have MRTG right now monitoring my Cisco 827
> DSL router/modem. My DSL connection has different maximum upload and
> download  speeds. How do I change my configuration  so that it takes
> into account those maximums and when I get the statistics (i.e.

Do RTFM.

In http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/mrtg/mrtg-reference.html
you would have read:

" If you need two different MaxBytes values for the two monitored variables,
  you can use MaxBytes1 and MaxBytes2 instead of MaxBytes. "

which answers your question.

HTH
Alex
--
You want an answer?  You'd better follow the following guidelines!
Linesize well below 80 chars. Reply to the list, not to me. Trim