[mrtg] Re: Collect and Graph more than two OIDs

Kamran Siddiqui/NYLIC Kamran_Siddiqui at newyorklife.com
Fri Nov 19 17:54:37 MET 2004

What I did is stored one CPU stat in each rrd by defining a separate Target
[ ] for each CPU and using Option[ ]: noo to skip the output (2nd oid).
Than on Routers2.CGI front-end I created a summary graph using

routers.cgi*Graph[ ]: AllCPUs
I also specified the following for each Target [ ] to prevent graphing each
target separately
routers.cgi*InMenu[ ] : no

I then stacked the individual CPUs by
routers.cgi*GraphStyle[AllCPUs]: stack

The Routers2.CGI front-end is really nice. You can check it out at
http://www.steveshipway.org/software/
look at the Demo page at http://www.steveshipway.org/cgi-bin/routers2.pl
Click on the Summary on right to see a sample stacked graph. You might have
to click on Rescale button below the graph to display
Click on Mail system Device on the left and click on Show .cfg file on the
right for example

Hope this helps

Kamran

|         |           Dez Cadena       |
|         |           <dez at otenet.gr>  |
|         |           mrtg-bounce at list.|
|         |           ee.ethz.ch       |
|         |           11/19/2004 11:07 |
  |       To:       Kamran Siddiqui/NYLIC <Kamran_Siddiqui at newyorklife.com>                                                      |
  |       cc:       mrtg at list.ee.ethz.ch                                                                                         |
  |       Subject:  [mrtg] Re: Collect and Graph more than two OIDs                                                              |

On Thu, Nov 18, 2004 at 04:11:06PM -0500, Kamran Siddiqui/NYLIC wrote:

> Thanks everyone for the help, specially Steve. I was able to get
> Routers2.cgi front-end to produce graph for more than two counters.

err, how exactly did you achieve that?

I could