[mrtg] [DF 99kd-Sd34] Can someone please help me sort this problem a bit

i @ downfire i at downfire.com
Mon Oct 4 20:02:57 MEST 2004

Hello there,
Can some one tell me how to get some stuff sorted out.

There are some things i would like to be viewed on one page of statics.
- Only 1 daily graph of CPU statics
- Only 1 daily graph of Mem statics
- Only 1 daily graph of Tcp connection statics
- Only 1 daily graph of New Tcp connection statics

And i would like to know how i can remove the Ad+email of the makers at the end. NOT that i will leave them away, but i whant to put it in the 'powered by' bar witch would be nice to the design of my site and vissible on every page. I love this tool, but i don't got any money but this would be the thing at least to do.
Cos i will ever need to include this page anyway since the site is build that way.

And yes i have been on google, and to be real, i get it, but i can't find all the lines to be used in this and i don't know how it works due the fack i just got it thanks to a friend of me :D

I now got this on code in the static.cfg:

//Code

# Glob
Workdir: /www/users_srv/frontpage.test.downfire.com/stats/
Htmldir: /www/users_srv/frontpage.test.downfire.com/stats/
Imagedir: /www/users_srv/frontpage.test.downfire.com/stats/img/
Logdir: /www/users_srv/frontpage.test.downfire.com/stats/logs/
Icondir: /www/users_srv/frontpage.test.downfire.com/stats/icon/

Refresh: 300
RunAsDaemon: Yes
Interval: 5

LoadMIBs: /usr/share/snmp/mibs/UCD-SNMP-MIB.txt,/usr/share/snmp/mibs/TCP-MIB.txt

# CPU Monitoring

Target[server.cpu]:ssCpuRawUser.0&ssCpuRawUser.0:test at localhost + ssCpuRawSystem.0&ssCpuRawSystem.0:test at localhost + ssCpuRawNice.0&ssCpuRawNice.0:test at localhost
Title[server.cpu]: CPU Load-I-LOVE-LINDA
PageTop[server.cpu]: CPU Load-I-LOVE-LINDA
MaxBytes[server.cpu]: 100
ShortLegend[server.cpu]: %
YLegend[server.cpu]: CPU Load
Legend1[server.cpu]: Nu CPU percentage load
LegendI[server.cpu]: Gebruikt
LegendO[server.cpu]:
Options[server.cpu]: growright,nopercent
Unscaled[server.cpu]: ymwd

# Memory Monitoring (Total Versus Available Memory)

Target[server.memory]: memAvailReal.0&memTotalReal.0:test at localhost
Title[server.memory]: Bruikbaar geheugen
PageTop[server.memory]: Bruikbaar geheugen-I-LOVE-LINDA
MaxBytes[server.memory]: 100000000000
ShortLegend[server.memory]: B
YLegend[server.memory]: Bytes
LegendI[server.memory]: Leeg
LegendO[server.memory]: Totaal
Legend1[server.memory]: Bruikbaar geheugen,(geen swap)in bytes
Legend2[server.memory]: Totaal geheugen
Options[server.memory]: gauge,growright,nopercent
kMG[server.memory]: k,M,G,T,P,X

# New TCP Connection Monitoring (per minute)

Target[server.newconns]: tcpPassiveOpens.0&tcpActiveOpens.0:test at localhost
Title[server.newconns]: Nieuwe TCP Connections
PageTop[server.newconns]: Nieuwe TCP Connections
MaxBytes[server.newconns]: 10000000000
ShortLegend[server.newconns]: c/s
YLegend[server.newconns]: Conns / second
LegendI[server.newconns]: In
LegendO[server.newconns]: Uit
Legend1[server.newconns]: Nieuw inbound connections
Legend2[server.newconns]: Nieuw outbound connections
Options[server.newconns]: growright,nopercent,perminute

# Established TCP Connections

Target[server.estabcons]: tcpCurrEstab.0&tcpCurrEstab.0:test at localhost
Title[server.estabcons]: Verbonden TCP Connections
PageTop[server.estabcons]: Verbonden TCP Connections
MaxBytes[server.estabcons]: 10000000000
ShortLegend[server.estabcons]:
YLegend[server.estabcons]: Connections
LegendI[server.estabcons]: In
LegendO[server.estabcons]: Uit
Legend1[server.estabcons]: Verbonden inbound connections
Legend2[server.estabcons]: Verbonden outbound connections
Options[server.estabcons]: growright,nopercent,gauge

//Code

I would love it if someone could help me :D

Thanks,
Bastiaan
Netherlands