[mrtg] Re: [DF 99kd-Sd34] Can someone please help me sort this problem a bit

Eric Brander Eric_Mailing_List at rednarb.com
Mon Oct 4 21:50:21 MEST 2004

i @ downfire wrote:
> Hello there,
> Can some one tell me how to get some stuff sorted out.
>
> There are some things i would like to be viewed on one page of statics.
> - Only 1 daily graph of CPU statics
> - Only 1 daily graph of Mem statics
> - Only 1 daily graph of Tcp connection statics
> - Only 1 daily graph of New Tcp connection statics

Suppress
By default mrtg produces 4 graphs. With this option you can suppress the
generation of selected graphs. The option value syntax is analogous to
the above two options. In this example we suppress the yearly graph as
it is quite empty in the beginning.

Example:

  Suppress[ezwf]: y

> And i would like to know how i can remove the Ad+email of the makers at the end. NOT that i will leave them away, but i whant to put it in the 'powered by' bar witch would be nice to the design of my site and vissible on every page. I love this tool, but i don't got any money but this would be the thing at least to do.
> Cos i will ever need to include this page anyway since the site is build that way.

nobanner

When using rateup for graph generation, this option disables MRTG adding
the MRTG banner to the HTML pages it generates.

Both taken from reference.html

HTH,

Eric Brander