[mrtg] 14all.cgi - Hourly Graph?!

t.klein at sicom-ag.de t.klein at sicom-ag.de
Mon Oct 25 14:33:47 MEST 2004

Hi there,
I'm using MRTG 2.10.15 with RRDTOOL and  14all.cgi 1.1p25.
Works all fine, but 5 mins refreshing rate is too low for me, I need more
acual Graphs, so i changed it to Interval= 1.
Also seems to work fine, but the "Daily Graph" with 5 minute average is
not exactly enough. Is there any cgi or script setting available, that may
give me a graph result for lets say a time range of five hours with 1
minute average in a graph?

I already tried a patched 14all.cgi from nicolas sayer, this displays me a
hourly graph with 1 minute average, but it ignores my setting "unscaled"
in the mrtg.cfg and displays only a time range of 1 hour.

My target is, to see as exactly as possible, how high the traffic over the
morning time is.

Would be pleased if anyone could help me.

Thanks a lot!

Regards
Thomas Klein