[mrtg] Re: 14all.cgi - Hourly Graph?!

Steve Shipway s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz
Mon Oct 25 23:02:28 MEST 2004

>not exactly enough. Is there any cgi or script setting
>available, that may
>give me a graph result for lets say a time range of five hours with 1
>minute average in a graph?
If you use routers2 for your frontend (instead of 14all) then you can enable
the 6-hour graphs option in the routers2.conf and you'll get and additioanl
6-hour graph for any targets with a 1-min interval.

The URL is below....

Here that tooting sound?  It must be someone blowing their own trumpet. :-)

Steve

---
Steve Shipway: ITSS, University of Auckland
Email: s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz  Web: http://www.steveshipway.org/
** We can only discover new oceans when we have the **
** courage to lose sight of the shore.              **

-- Type: text/x-vcard
-- Size: 155 bytes