[mrtg] Re: SNMP and Cisco ... Oh the Fun a newbie can have.

Moses Hernandez moses_hernandez at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 1 04:47:49 MEST 2004

Garry,
 I am attempting to monitor the actual switch port and not the Vlans. As we
are on a campus and doing full hardware switching the only accuracy would be
to monitor the actual gbic ports. Additionally i am trying to only the
monitor the ones that are actually showing as "forwarding" in spanning-tree.

Moses Hernandez, CCNP, CISSP
Technology Analyst II
Mercy Hospital