[mrtg] mrtg-rrdtool (14all.cgi) multiple query

NemTom nemtom at ragyogas.hu
Mon Sep 6 10:58:21 MEST 2004

Hi,
I'd like to ask you is there any other option to show more than 2 curves
in one graph than ask rrdtool to create graph from more datasource?
I mean is there any trick to configure the mrtg to collect data from more
than 2 source into one rrd file?
For example I've got a script (which are used by snmp) which outputs 3
strings (for example the load averages or mem usage (sys procs/user
procs/free), etc...), and I'd like to show'em up in one graph...

So, please don't answer stupid answers like 'Yes, there is...' :) Show me
some example, if possible...

(I don't want to rewrite the 14all cgi now... ): so... Please help me!

Regards,
 NemTom