[mrtg] Re: latency on mrtg

stevan stevan at kuwait.net
Wed Sep 15 14:28:38 MEST 2004

Hello Eric,
Right now i'm testing this implementation of latency. thats the reason i
have kept this script in the /tmp folder.  My configuration file is under
/etc/mrtg/mrtgping.cfg , within which i have specified the entry as
Target[sdsllat1]: `/tmp/mrtgping.pl X.X.X..1` . If this script has to be
moved to deferent location pls let me know.

Thaks In Advance
Roshan Colaco
stevan at kuwit.net
Ph: +965-6161228