[mrtg] MRTG output in more than one language at the same time?

Daniel maher dmaher at acetechnology.com
Fri Apr 1 19:15:23 MEST 2005

Hi all,

I am just wondering if there is a way (read: an easy way) to make MRTG output in more than one language at the same time?  The corner of the world in which I live is a mix of both French and English, so it would be nice to have MRTG generate two sets of graphs - one for each language.

Thanks!

Daniel Maher

System Engineer

ACE TECHNOLOGY INC.