[mrtg] Re: MRTG output in more than one language at the same time?

PAUL WILLIAMSON pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Fri Apr 1 19:54:52 MEST 2005

A mix?  Are you not true Quebecquios?  vive la France!

Seriously, I'm not sure of a way to do this without
running RRDTool on your backend and using a different
cgi front end...

Paul

>>> "Daniel maher" <dmaher at acetechnology.com> 04/01/05 12:15 PM >>>
Hi all,

I am just wondering if there is a way (read: an easy way) to make MRTG
output in more than one language at the same time?  The corner of the
world in which I live is a mix of both French and English, so it would be
nice to have MRTG generate two sets of graphs - one for each language.

Thanks!

Daniel Maher
System Engineer
ACE TECHNOLOGY INC.