[mrtg] Using MRTG to measure SAA RTT monitors

Casey Scott C.Scott at F5.com
Wed Apr 6 23:40:12 MEST 2005

I found this email: http://www.ee.ethz.ch/~slist/mrtg/msg28758.html
which was a fantastic start for measuring this MIB:
http://tools.cisco.com/Support/SNMP/do/BrowseMIB.do?local=en&mibName=CIS
CO-RTTMON-MIB to graph the output of SAA probes.

My Vendor engineering team, however, is asking me to find these values:

Interarrival jitterout: X   Interarrival jitterin: Y

as seen in line 27 of the 'show rtr op 1' command. After reading the MIB
and OID documentation, I'm not seeing anything that looks like that kind
of a value. Does anyone have any knowledge of what those numbers (a)
are, and (b) how to capture them?

Cheers~
CPS

Casey Paul Scott  network administrator  |  c.scott at f5.com  | www.f5.com
F5 Networks  | 401 Elliott Avenue West  |  Seattle, Washington 98119