[mrtg] Re: Graphing a Windows perfmon counter and an SNMP counter

Eric Brander eric_mailing_list at rednarb.com
Thu Apr 7 20:11:55 MEST 2005

Pavleck, Jeremy wrote:

>Morning all,
> Is there a way to graph both an SNMP value AND a perfmon value on the
>same graph? I know how to graph SNMP items, and I know how to graph
>Windows Perfmon counters, but I have zero clue on how to combine the 2
>items on a single graph - and am hoping someone out there does know.
>Thanks.

You'd have to script it yourself. You can't poll an OID and do an
external command on the same target.  If I were to do such a thing I
would modify the script that uses the perfmon csv and just make one of
the stdout items come from an snmpget command.

Not much help, but hopefully points down the right path.

Regards,

Eric Brander