[mrtg] Re: LOG Files error

Peter Glanville Peter_Glanville at cuk.canon.co.uk
Fri Apr 8 09:53:45 MEST 2005

> Dear all, I think due to changing the time this problem is coming and
now
> graph are messed up how can I recover my data, as that's important
>
> Rateup ERROR: /usr/bin/rateup found that 1.1.1.1 log file time of
1115532850
> was greater than now (1112850006)
So your clock has gone from 6:15 8 May to 5:00 7 April (measurements is
seconds since 1/1/1970).
How long was it running the wrong date for?
Did you change the clock (wrongly) and then reset it (in which case there
is one bad line in the LOG file, or has it been wrong for some time?

You may be able to delete (or Edit) one bad line from the LOG file and the
system will reset fine.

Peter