[mrtg] Re: Cutting the graph at a specific value

Guillermo Hechem ghechem at ciudad.com.ar
Wed Apr 13 19:46:17 MEST 2005

By "ignore" I mean that the backup process just doesn´t appear in the graph.
It´s as if there wasn´t any traffic in the interface at that time.
What I want is to see that backup traffic, which normally rises to 8 MB, but
only up to 1 MB, so as to be able to appreciate the rest of the traffic.

Hope it´s clear now.