[mrtg] Mrtg/rrdtool/14all - headers and footers

John Latimer J.Latimer at sussex.ac.uk
Wed Apr 20 17:38:58 MEST 2005

Hi All,

I'm using Mrtg/rrdtool/14all and am trying to have our Websites standard
headers and footers. But I cannot find any reference as to how to change
these.

I don't really want to hack any of the perl scripts (I will, but not if I
can help it). Ideally I'd like to just "include head.txt/foot.txt" some
where in the script OR  add the option at runtime eg:

http:website/cgi-bin/14all.cgi?cfg=file.cfg?header=head.txt?foot=footer.txt

Is this possible? Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance :-)

Regards.

John

--
John Latimer,  Senior Performance Analysis Officer,  IT  Services
Chichester Building, University of Sussex, Brighton, UK.  BN1 9QJ