[mrtg] MIB advice

Martin mmacleod at london.edu
Tue Aug 9 10:45:57 MEST 2005

I have been doing some more research on this MIB problem and need some
advice. I can currently browse the entire OID (.1.3.6.1.2.1.25.1.5)using
'getif', MRTG comes up with lots of errors for no target, and snmpwalk will
only browse the OID upto .1.3.6.1.2.1, missing the last 3 (25.1.5). This
makes me think that I need to tell MRTG to use the relevant MIB's. I know I
can add a line in the config file (LoadMib), but how do I tell MRTG how to
use multiple MIB's and to load them in a certain order....

Im googling this as I type, and am presuming I am on the right track, but
any help/advice would be welcome...

Many thanks

Martin

Information Systems Division
London Business School, Sussex Place, Regents Park, London. NW1 4SA
t: +44 (0)20 7000 7772 direct
+44 (0)20 7262 5050 general
fax: +44 (0)20 7000 7771 direct
+44 (0)20 7724 7875 general