[mrtg] Circuit Utilization Graph vs. Volume/Usage Graph with MRTG

Netsomnia at netscape.net Netsomnia at netscape.net
Sat Aug 13 00:35:44 MEST 2005

I am looking at Frame Relay circuits and I would like to know how long the bursts are last. Perhaps all I need help with is MRTG terminology vs. the terminology from other monitoring tools.
How does MRTG calculate the usage/day? Is there another graph that reflects circuit utilization every 5 - 60 mins? For instance a line graph vs. a bar graph or is MRTG only accumulative?

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

-- Type: image/gif
-- Desc: MUM_indicon_0805.gif