[mrtg] Can MRTG get the value for net-snmp using TCP proxy ?

quhp quhp at ict.ac.cn
Thu Aug 18 07:43:46 MEST 2005

dear ,
    For some reasons ,the net-snmp of my agent is configured as tcp proxy and the port is 1161 .
I can get value using the follow command :
    snmpget -v 2c -c public tcp:127.0.0.1:1161  memAvailReal.o
I write the Target in mrtg.cfg as followed :
    Target{mem}: memTotalReal.0&memTotalAvail.0:public at 127.0.0.1:1161
It report not data can get.

    My question is how to configure the TCP proxy in the mrtg.cfg ?

    Thank you for any reponse!

                                                          quhp
													      2005/08/18