[mrtg] Re: PRESENTATION SLIDES FOR MRTG-HP OPENVIEW NNM INTEGRATIONSOLUTION

PAUL WILLIAMSON pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Wed Aug 31 16:33:33 MEST 2005

If you cut the list in for a % of the revenue... ;)

Seriously, it is relatively straight forward.  It should
take less than a day or two to make up some slides
for presentation.

We don't run HPOV here anymore, but I remember it
was a huge payback to integrate it.

Paul

>>> Francis <francis.ohazulike at cwlgroup.net> 08/31/05 6:25 PM >>>
Hi,
My sales department is putting pressure on us from the sales prospect
they
are making. Their prospective client wants a presentation to be given
on
integrating mrtg with HP openview NNM before they could give the go
ahead.
We are therefore looking at possibly developing a presentation on a
solution
that will do this before we could be allowed to go ahead with the
demo.

I am aware that it is possible to integrate MRTG with HP OpenView NNM
but I
do not have presentation slides for a solution that will integrate mrtg
with
nnm. Can anyone please help me with presentation slides for this
solution,
and other materials that will help in achieving this? Thank you.

Regards,

Francis.