[mrtg] graphs not being built

Aaron Clasby skitzsofrenick at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 00:49:29 MET 2005

I ran through the FAQ's, but I am still a bit lost.
Graphs for my switches are not being built by mrtg. I ran the configmaker
against the new host and it made the config for all the switchports and I
took that information and added it to the production mrtg config, but its
not creating the graphs. What am I missing? I am sure its something simple.
  :-(

If there are any details that I left out that would aid in your helping me,
please let me know and I will pass along any additional nfo as needed.

--
Aaron
skitzsofrenick at gmail.com