[mrtg] RRDtool Image creation Problems

Cogswell.DA at forces.gc.ca Cogswell.DA at forces.gc.ca
Fri Dec 9 14:11:55 MET 2005

Hey all,

Never normally have any trouble but this time I am stumped.

MRTG is working, Using RRDtool is working fine.  But when I use either 14all
or mrtg-rrd the graph do not get created.  14all gives me the wonderful red
box and that's it.  mrtg-rrd just doesn;t create the graph but if you click
on the link it gives me the following error.

"Error: RRDs::graph failed, invalid color name 'FRAME'"

I have recompiled RRDtool with the same results.  I am running this on
CentOS4.  Have never run into this before but have beat my head against the
wall long enough and thought I would ask for some help.

Thanks

Anthony Cogswell

"If you listen on a quiet night, you  can  hear the sound of an NT Server
reboot".